Fernando Botero was born the second of three children in Medellin, Colombia. His parents were David Botero and Flora Angulo. David Botero, a salesman who traveled by horseback, died when Fernando was four, and his mother worked as a seamstress. An uncle took a major role in his life. Although isolated from art as presented in museums and other cultural institutes, Botero was influenced by the Baroque style of the colonial churches and then the rich life of the city.
In 1944, after Botero attended a Jesuit school, Botero's uncle sent him to a school for matadors for two years. In 1948, at the age of 16, Botero published his first illustrations in the Sunday supplement of the El Colombiano daily paper. He used the money he was paid to attend high school at the Liceo de Marinilla de Antioquia.
- Grunewald, Matthias Germany, 1470 - 1528
- Hals, Frans Netherlands, 1581 - 1666
- Hassam, Childe United States, 1859 - 1935
- Hey, Jean -Unknown
- Hogarth, William England, 1697 - 1764
- Holbein, Hans the Younger Germany, 1497 - 1543
- Homer, Winslow United States, 1836 - 1910
- Hopper, Edward United States, 1882 - 1967
- Hughes, Arthur England, 1832 - 1915
- Hunt, William Holman England, 1827 - 1910
- Pino Daeni Italian Impressionist book illustrator and artist
- Lempicka, Tamara de -Unknown
- Ingres, Jean Auguste Dominique France, 1780 - 1867
- Ji, Byun Shi Korean painter, 1926-
- Jordaens, Jacob Belgium, 1593 - 1678
- Kahlo, Frida -Unknown
- Kandinsky, Wassily Russian-born French Expressionist Painter, 1866-1944
- Klee, Paul -Unknown
- Klimt, Gustav Austria, 1862 - 1918
- Lawrence, Sir Thomas England, 1769 - 1830
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.