Paul Cezanne (1839-1906) was a French artist and Post-Impressionist painter whose work laid the foundations of the transition from the 19th-century conception of artistic endeavour to a new and radically different world of art in the 20th century. Cézanne can be said to form the bridge between late 19th-century Impressionism and the early 20th century's new line of artistic enquiry, Cubism. Both Matisse and Picasso are said to have remarked that Cezanne "is the father of us all."
Cezanne's often repetitive, exploratory brushstrokes are highly characteristic and clearly recognizable. He used planes of colour and small brushstrokes that build up to form complex fields. The paintings convey Cezanne's intense study of his subjects.
The Cezannes lived in the town of Cesana now in West Piedmont, and the surname may be of Italian origin. Paul Cezanne was born on 19 January 1839 in Aix-en-Provence, in Provence in the South of France. On 22 February, Paul was baptized in the parish church, with his grandmother and uncle Louis as godparents. His father, Louis-Auguste Cezanne (28 July 1798 - 23 October 1886), was the co-founder of a banking firm that prospered throughout the artist's life, affording him financial security that was unavailable to most of his contemporaries and eventually resulting in a large inheritance.
- Bronzino, Agnolo Italian, 1503-1572
- Bruegel, Pieter the Elder Flemish Renaissance painter, 1525-1569
- Brueghel, Jan the Elder Flemish, 1568-1625
- Buoninsegna, Duccio di Italian, 1255-1318
- Burne-Jones, Sir Edward Coley English, 1833-1898
- Canaletto Italian, 1697-1768
- Caravaggio Italian, 1571-1610
- Carpaccio Italian, approx. 1455-1526
- Carracci, Annibale Italian, 1560-1609
- Cassatt, Mary American, 1844-1926
- Chadwick, William American, 1879-1962
- Chagall, Marc Russian painter, 1887-1985
- Aenvanck, Theodoor Belgian, 1633-1690
- Aerni, Franz Theodor German, 1853-1918
- Agache, Alfred-Pierre France, 1843-1915
- Agasse, Jacques-Laurent Switzerland animal and landscape painter, 1767-1849
- Agrasot, Juan Joaquin Spain, 1836-1919
- Agricola, Fillippo Italy, 1776-1857
- Aguado-Bejarano, Manuel Cabral Spain, 1827-1891
- Ahrendts, Carl Eduard Holland, 1822-1898
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.