Alfred-Pierre Joseph Agache (29 August 1843 - 15 September 1915), also known simply as Alfred Agache, was a French academic painter.
Little is known of Agache. He was born in Lille, France, and exhibited his work frequently in Paris until his death. He seems to have specialized in portraits and large-scale allegorical paintings. He was a member of the Societe des Artistes Français, and won a third-class medal in 1885 for his work. He may have been friends with American painter James Abbott McNeill Whistler and French writer Auguste Angellier; the latter dedicated a book to him around 1893.
Two of his pieces, "Vanity" and "The Annunciation", were shown at the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago, 1893. He was awarded the Legion d'honneur.
He died in Lille in 1915.
- Canaletto Italian, 1697-1768
- Caravaggio Italian, 1571-1610
- Carpaccio Italian, approx. 1455-1526
- Carracci, Annibale Italian, 1560-1609
- Cassatt, Mary American, 1844-1926
- Cezanne, Paul French, 1839-1906
- Chadwick, William American, 1879-1962
- Chagall, Marc Russian painter, 1887-1985
- Aenvanck, Theodoor Belgian, 1633-1690
- Aerni, Franz Theodor German, 1853-1918
- Agasse, Jacques-Laurent Switzerland animal and landscape painter, 1767-1849
- Agrasot, Juan Joaquin Spain, 1836-1919
- Agricola, Fillippo Italy, 1776-1857
- Aguado-Bejarano, Manuel Cabral Spain, 1827-1891
- Ahrendts, Carl Eduard Holland, 1822-1898
- Aikman, William Scottish portrait-painter, 1682-1731
- Aivazovsky, Ivan Constantinovich Russia, 1817-1900
- Akkeringa, Johannes Evert Dutch, 1861-1942
- Degas, Edgar France, 1834-1917
- Anker, Albert Swiss, 1831-1910
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.