Theodoor Aenvanck (1633 - 1690), was a Flemish Baroque painter.
He was born in Antwerp, and according to the RKD he was a pupil of the still life painter Jan Davidszoon de Heem. He became a member of the Antwerp Guild of St. Luke in 1647, and in 1669 he became master. He is known for flower paintings. He died in Antwerp.
- Buoninsegna, Duccio di Italian, 1255-1318
- Burne-Jones, Sir Edward Coley English, 1833-1898
- Canaletto Italian, 1697-1768
- Caravaggio Italian, 1571-1610
- Carpaccio Italian, approx. 1455-1526
- Carracci, Annibale Italian, 1560-1609
- Cassatt, Mary American, 1844-1926
- Cezanne, Paul French, 1839-1906
- Chadwick, William American, 1879-1962
- Chagall, Marc Russian painter, 1887-1985
- Aerni, Franz Theodor German, 1853-1918
- Agache, Alfred-Pierre France, 1843-1915
- Agasse, Jacques-Laurent Switzerland animal and landscape painter, 1767-1849
- Agrasot, Juan Joaquin Spain, 1836-1919
- Agricola, Fillippo Italy, 1776-1857
- Aguado-Bejarano, Manuel Cabral Spain, 1827-1891
- Ahrendts, Carl Eduard Holland, 1822-1898
- Aikman, William Scottish portrait-painter, 1682-1731
- Aivazovsky, Ivan Constantinovich Russia, 1817-1900
- Akkeringa, Johannes Evert Dutch, 1861-1942
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.