Domenico di Pace Beccafumi (1486 - May 18, 1551) was an Italian Renaissance-Mannerist painter active predominantly in Siena. He is considered one of the last undiluted representatives of the Sienese school of painting.
Domenico was born in Montaperti, near Siena, the son of Giacomo di Pace, a peasant who worked on the estate of Lorenzo Beccafumi. Seeing his talent for drawing, Lorenzo adopted him, and commended him to learn painting from Mechero, a lesser Sienese artist. In 1509 he traveled to Rome, but soon returned to Siena, and while the Roman forays of two Sienese artists of roughly his generation (Il Sodoma and Peruzzi) had imbued them with elements of the Umbrian-Florentine Classical style, Beccafumi's style remains, in striking ways, provincial. In Siena, he painted religious pieces for churches and of mythological decorations for private patrons, only mildly influenced by the gestured Mannerist trends dominating the neighboring Florentine school. There are medieval eccentricities, sometimes phantasmagoric, superfluous emotional detail and a misty non-linear, often jagged quality to his drawings, with primal tonality to his coloration that separates him from the classic Roman masters.
- Barry, James Irish, 1741-1806
- Baschenis, Evaristo Italian, 1617-1677
- Bassano, Jacopo Italian, approx. 1510-1592
- Batoni, Pompeo Italian, 1708-1787
- Baugin, Lubin French, 1612-1663
- Bayeu, Ramon Spanish Neoclassicist painter, 1746-1793
- Bazille, Frederic French Impressionist painter, 1841-1870
- Beard, William Holbrook American painter, 1825-1900
- Beckwith, James Carroll American landscape, portrait and genre painter, 1852-1917
- Beaux, Cecilia American society portraitist, 1855-1942
- Beert, Osias Flemish, 1580-1624
- Albotto, Francesco Italy, 1721-1757
- Albright, Adam Emory United States, 1862-1957
- Aldine, Marc French, 1870 - 1956
- Alexander, Cosmo Scottish portrait painter, 1724 - 1772
- Alexander, Francis United States, 1800 - 1880
- Alexander, William England, 1767 - 1816
- Aligny, Theodore Caruelle d France, 1798 - 1871
- Alken, Henry England, 1785 - 1851
- Allan, William Scotland, 1782 - 1850
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.