Sir William Allan (Royal Academy of Arts) (1782 - 23 February 1850) was a distinguished Scottish historical painter known for his scenes of Russian life. He became president of the Royal Scottish Academy and was made a Royal Academician.
At the time of his death in Edinburgh, on 23 February 1850, Sir William was engaged on a large picture of the "Battle of Bannockburn".
He is buried in Dean Cemetery in Edinburgh against the north wall of the original cemetery backing onto the late Victorian extension.
- Beccafumi, Domenico Italian Renaissance-Mannerist painter, 1486-1551
- Beert, Osias Flemish, 1580-1624
- Albotto, Francesco Italy, 1721-1757
- Albright, Adam Emory United States, 1862-1957
- Aldine, Marc French, 1870 - 1956
- Alexander, Cosmo Scottish portrait painter, 1724 - 1772
- Alexander, Francis United States, 1800 - 1880
- Alexander, William England, 1767 - 1816
- Aligny, Theodore Caruelle d France, 1798 - 1871
- Alken, Henry England, 1785 - 1851
- Allebe, August Holland, 1838 - 1927
- Bega, Cornelis Dutch, approx. 1632-1664
- Bell, Vanessa English, 1879-1961
- Bellegambe, Jean French, approx. 1467-1535
- Bellini, Gentile Italian, 1429-1507
- Bellini, Jacopo Italian, 1400-1470
- Bellotto, Bernardo Italian, 1721-1780
- Bellows, George American, 1882-1925
- Benson, Frank American, 1862-1951
- Champaigne, Philippe de French, 1602-1674
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.