George Gustav Adomeit (1879-1967) was a German-born American painter and printmaker, and also co-founder and long-time president of the Caxton Company, a printing company that was bought by the Fetter Printing Company in 1955.
Adomeit was born in Memel, Germany (now Klaipeda, Lithuania), but at the age of four he moved with his family to Cleveland, Ohio, which became his home and which was where he died in 1967.
Heavily involved in the Cleveland art community, he was a member of the Cleveland Society of Artists. His paintings include Down to the Harbor (1925).
His daughter was the book collector Ruth E. Adomeit.
- Aachen, Hans von Germany, 1552-1615
- Aagard, Carl Fredrik Danish, 1833-1895
- Abadia, Juan de la Spain, 1470-1490
- Abbate, Niccolo dell Italy 1509-1571
- Abbema, Louise French, 1858-1927
- Abbey, Edwin Austin American, 1852-1911
- Aelst, Willem van Dutch, 1627-1683
- Aertsen, Pieter Dutch, 1508-1575
- Adam, Lambert-Sigisbert France, 1700-1759
- Aix-en-Chapel Altarpiece French painter, 1480-1520
- Albani, Francesco Italian Baroque painter, 1578-1660
- Albertinelli, Mariotto Italian, 1474-1515
- Abbott, Lemuel Francis England, 1760-1802
- Abels, Jacobus Theodorus Dutch painter, 1803-1866
- Alexander, John White American, 1865-1915
- Allori, Cristofano Italian portrait painter, 1577-1621
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.