Jacobus Theodorus Abels
Jacobus Theodorus Jacob Abels (1803 - 1866) was a Dutch painter.
Abels was born in Amsterdam in 1803. He was a pupil of the animal painter Jan van Ravenswaay. In 1826 he visited Germany, and on his return settled at the Hague. His wife was the daughter of P.G. Os. Between 1849 and 1853 he lived in Haarlem and later he moved to Arnhem.
He was especially noted for his paintings of moonlit landscapes. The Museum at Haarlem has works by him. He died at Abcoude on 11 June 1866.
- Abbema, Louise French, 1858-1927
- Abbey, Edwin Austin American, 1852-1911
- Adomeit, George American, 1900s
- Aelst, Willem van Dutch, 1627-1683
- Aertsen, Pieter Dutch, 1508-1575
- Adam, Lambert-Sigisbert France, 1700-1759
- Aix-en-Chapel Altarpiece French painter, 1480-1520
- Albani, Francesco Italian Baroque painter, 1578-1660
- Albertinelli, Mariotto Italian, 1474-1515
- Abbott, Lemuel Francis England, 1760-1802
- Alexander, John White American, 1865-1915
- Allori, Cristofano Italian portrait painter, 1577-1621
- Allston, Washington American, 1779-1843
- Alt, Jakob German painter and lithographer, 1789-1872
- Altichiero Italian, approx. 1330-1385
- Altdorfer, Albrecht German, 1480-1538
- Alvarez, Mabel American, 1891-1985
- Bouchet, Auguste France, 1831-1889
- Abel-Truchet, Louis France, 1857-1918
- Absolon, John England, 1815-1895
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.