Agnolo di Cosimo (November 17, 1503 - November 23, 1572), usually known as Il Bronzino, or Agnolo Bronzino (mistaken attempts also have been made in the past to assert his name was Agnolo Tori and even Angelo (Agnolo) Allori), was an Italian Mannerist painter from Florence. His sobriquet, Bronzino, in all probability refers to his relatively dark skin.
Bronzino was born in Florence, the son of a butcher. According to his contemporary Vasari, Bronzino was a pupil first of Raffaellino del Garbo, and then of Pontormo, to whom he was apprenticed at 14. Pontormo is thought to have introduced a portrait of Bronzino as a child (seated on a step) into one of his series on Joseph in Egypt now in the National Gallery, London. Pontormo exercised a dominant influence on Bronzino's developing style, and the two were to remain collaborators for most of the former's life. An early example of Bronzino's hand has often been detected in the Capponi Chapel in the church of Santa Felicita by the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. Pontormo designed the interior and executed the altarpiece, the masterly Deposition from the Cross and the sidewall fresco Annunciation. Bronzino apparently was assigned the frescoes on the dome, which however have not survived. Of the four empanelled tondi or roundels depicting each of the evangelists, two were said by Vasari to have been painted by Bronzino. His style however is so similar to his master's that scholars still debate the specific attributions.
- Bellini, Giovanni Italian Renaissance painter, c.1430-1516
- Bierstadt, Albert American, 1830-1902
- Blake, William English, 1757-1827
- Bocklin, Amold Swiss, 1827-1901
- Borch, Gerard Ter Dutch, 1617-1681
- Bosch, Hieronymus Dutch, 1450-1516
- Botticelli, Sandro Italian painter, 1445-1510
- Boucher, Francois French, 1703-1770
- Bouguereau, William-Adolphe French, 1825-1905
- Bouts, Dieric Netherlandish painter, 1420-1475
- Bruegel, Pieter the Elder Flemish Renaissance painter, 1525-1569
- Brueghel, Jan the Elder Flemish, 1568-1625
- Buoninsegna, Duccio di Italian, 1255-1318
- Burne-Jones, Sir Edward Coley English, 1833-1898
- Canaletto Italian, 1697-1768
- Caravaggio Italian, 1571-1610
- Carpaccio Italian, approx. 1455-1526
- Carracci, Annibale Italian, 1560-1609
- Cassatt, Mary American, 1844-1926
- Cezanne, Paul French, 1839-1906
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.