Dieric Bouts (born ca. 1420 - 6 May 1475) was an Early Netherlandish painter. According to Karel van Mander in his Het Schilderboeck of 1604, Bouts was born in Haarlem and was mainly active in Leuven (Louvain), where he was city painter from 1468. Van Mander confused the issue by writing biographies of both "Dieric of Haarlem" and "Dieric of Leuven," although he was referring to the same artist. The similarity of their last names also led to the confusion of Bouts with Hubrecht Stuerbout, a prominent sculptor in Leuven. Very little is actually known about Bouts' early life, but he was greatly influenced by Jan van Eyck and by Rogier van der Weyden, under whom he may have studied. He is first documented in Leuven in 1457 and worked there until his death in 1475.
Bouts was among the first northern painters to demonstrate the use of a single vanishing point (as illustrated in his Last Supper). His work has a certain primitive stiffness of drawing, and his figures are often disproportionately long and angular, but his pictures are highly expressive, well designed and rich in colour, with especially good landscape backgrounds.
- Arcimboldo, Giuseppe Italian, approx 1526-1593
- Bellini, Giovanni Italian Renaissance painter, c.1430-1516
- Bierstadt, Albert American, 1830-1902
- Blake, William English, 1757-1827
- Bocklin, Amold Swiss, 1827-1901
- Borch, Gerard Ter Dutch, 1617-1681
- Bosch, Hieronymus Dutch, 1450-1516
- Botticelli, Sandro Italian painter, 1445-1510
- Boucher, Francois French, 1703-1770
- Bouguereau, William-Adolphe French, 1825-1905
- Bronzino, Agnolo Italian, 1503-1572
- Bruegel, Pieter the Elder Flemish Renaissance painter, 1525-1569
- Brueghel, Jan the Elder Flemish, 1568-1625
- Buoninsegna, Duccio di Italian, 1255-1318
- Burne-Jones, Sir Edward Coley English, 1833-1898
- Canaletto Italian, 1697-1768
- Caravaggio Italian, 1571-1610
- Carpaccio Italian, approx. 1455-1526
- Carracci, Annibale Italian, 1560-1609
- Cassatt, Mary American, 1844-1926
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.