Federico Barocci (c. 1526, Urbino - 1612, Urbino) was an Italian Renaissance painter and printmaker. His original name was Federico Fiori, and he was nicknamed Il Baroccio, which still in northwestern Italian dialects means a two wheel cart drawn by oxen. His work was highly esteemed and influential, and foreshadows the Baroque of Rubens.
He was born at Urbino, Duchy of Urbino, and received his earliest apprenticeship with his father, Ambrogio Barocci, a sculptor of some local eminence. He was then apprenticed with the painter Battista Franco in Urbino. He accompanied his uncle, Bartolomeo Genga to Pesaro, then in 1548 to Rome, where he was worked in the pre-eminent studio of the day, that of the Mannerist painters, Taddeo and Federico Zuccari.
- Baburen, Dirck van Dutch, 1595-1624
- Baciccio Giovanni Battista Gaulli, Italian, 1639-1709
- Backhuysen, Ludolf Dutch, 1631-1708
- Bacon, Henry American painter, 1839-1912
- Baglione, Giovanni Italian Late Mannerist and Early Baroque painter, 1566-1643
- Bailly, David Dutch, 1584-1657
- Baldovinetti, Alessio Italian, 1425-1499
- Balen, Hendrick von Dutch, approx. 1575-1632
- Balla, Giacomo Italian, 1871-1958
- Bard, James American, 1815-1897
- Barry, James Irish, 1741-1806
- Baschenis, Evaristo Italian, 1617-1677
- Bassano, Jacopo Italian, approx. 1510-1592
- Batoni, Pompeo Italian, 1708-1787
- Baugin, Lubin French, 1612-1663
- Bayeu, Ramon Spanish Neoclassicist painter, 1746-1793
- Bazille, Frederic French Impressionist painter, 1841-1870
- Beard, William Holbrook American painter, 1825-1900
- Beckwith, James Carroll American landscape, portrait and genre painter, 1852-1917
- Beaux, Cecilia American society portraitist, 1855-1942
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.