Henry Bacon (1839 in Haverhill, Massachusetts - 13 March 1912 in Cairo) was an American painter and author.
Henry A. Bacon was born in Haverhill, Massachusetts in 1839. During the American Civil War, he enlisted in the Union Army on 16 July 1861 and acted as a field artist for Frank Leslie's Weekly while he served as a soldier within the 13th Massachusetts Infantry. Badly wounded at Bull Run, he was discharged on 19 December 1862.
In 1864, he went to Paris, with his first wife Elizabeth Lord, to study figure painting. He was admitted to the National School of Fine Arts and was one of Alexandre Cabanel's scholars.
Bacon died in Cairo, Egypt in 1912.
- Armstrong, David Maitland American, 1836-1918
- Arpo, Guariento di Italian, 1310-1370
- Asselijn, Jan Dutch, 1610-1652
- Ast, Balthasar van der Dutch Golden Age painter, approx. 1593-1657
- Audubon, John James American 1785-1851
- Aved, Jacques-Andre-Joseph French, 1702-1766
- Avercamp, Hendrick Dutch, 1585-1634
- Baburen, Dirck van Dutch, 1595-1624
- Baciccio Giovanni Battista Gaulli, Italian, 1639-1709
- Backhuysen, Ludolf Dutch, 1631-1708
- Baglione, Giovanni Italian Late Mannerist and Early Baroque painter, 1566-1643
- Bailly, David Dutch, 1584-1657
- Baldovinetti, Alessio Italian, 1425-1499
- Balen, Hendrick von Dutch, approx. 1575-1632
- Balla, Giacomo Italian, 1871-1958
- Bard, James American, 1815-1897
- Barocci, Federico Italian Renaissance painter and printmaker, 1526-1612
- Barry, James Irish, 1741-1806
- Baschenis, Evaristo Italian, 1617-1677
- Bassano, Jacopo Italian, approx. 1510-1592
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.