Gustav Klimt (July 14, 1862 - February 6, 1918) was an Austrian symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. Klimt is noted for his paintings, murals, sketches, and other objets d'art. Klimt's primary subject was the female body, and his works are marked by a frank eroticism. In addition to his figurative works, which include allegories and portraits, he painted landscapes. Among the artists of the Vienna Secession, Klimt was the most influenced by Japanese art and its methods.
The most important Austrian Jugendstil painter. Together with brother Ernst he was a pupil of F. Laufberger and J.V. Berger.
Early in his artistic career, he was a successful painter of architectural decorations in a conventional manner. As he developed a more personal style, his work was the subject of controversy that culminated when the paintings he completed around 1900 for the ceiling of the Great Hall of the University of Vienna were criticized as pornographic. He subsequently accepted no more public commissions, but achieved a new success with the paintings of his "golden phase", many of which include gold leaf. Klimt's work was an important influence on his younger contemporary Egon Schiele.
- Hunt, William Holman England, 1827 - 1910
- Botero, Fernando Colombia, a figurative artist
- Pino Daeni Italian Impressionist book illustrator and artist
- Lempicka, Tamara de -Unknown
- Ingres, Jean Auguste Dominique France, 1780 - 1867
- Ji, Byun Shi Korean painter, 1926-
- Jordaens, Jacob Belgium, 1593 - 1678
- Kahlo, Frida -Unknown
- Kandinsky, Wassily Russian-born French Expressionist Painter, 1866-1944
- Klee, Paul -Unknown
- Lawrence, Sir Thomas England, 1769 - 1830
- Leighton, Lord Frederick English painter and sculptor, 1830-1896
- Limbourg Brothers -Unknown
- Lippi, Filippino Italy, 1457 - 1504
- Lippi, Fra Filippo Italy, 1406 - 1469
- Lorrain, Claude France, 1600 - 1682
- Lotto, Lorenzo Italy, 1480 - 1556
- Raphael Italy, 1483 - 1520
- Mabuse, Jan Flemish painter 1478-1532
- Macke, August -Unknown
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.