Filippino Lippi (c. 1457 - April 1504) was a well-known painter working during the High Renaissance in Florence, Italy. Born Filippo Lippi in Prato (Tuscany), the illegitimate son of the painter Fra Filippo Lippi and nun Lucrezia Buti, Filippino first trained under his father. They moved to Spoleto, where Filippino served as shop adjuvant in the construction of the Cathedral there. When his father died in 1469, he completed the frescos with Storie della Vergine (Histories of the Virgin) in the cathedral. Filippino Lippi completed his apprenticeship in the workshop of Botticelli, who had been a pupil of Filippino's father. In 1472, Botticelli also took him as his companion in the Compagnia di San Luca.
His first works greatly resemble those of Botticelli's, but with less sensitivity and subtlety. The very first ones (dating from 1475 onwards) were initially attributed to an anonymous "Amico di Sandro" ("Friend of Botticelli"). Eventually Lippi's style evolved into a more personal and effective one in the years 1480-1485. Works of the early period include: the Madonnas of Berlin, London and Washington, the Journeys of Tobia of the Galleria Sabauda in Turin, Italy, the Madonna of the Sea of Galleria dell'Accademia and the Histories of Ester.
- Ingres, Jean Auguste Dominique France, 1780 - 1867
- Ji, Byun Shi Korean painter, 1926-
- Jordaens, Jacob Belgium, 1593 - 1678
- Kahlo, Frida -Unknown
- Kandinsky, Wassily Russian-born French Expressionist Painter, 1866-1944
- Klee, Paul -Unknown
- Klimt, Gustav Austria, 1862 - 1918
- Lawrence, Sir Thomas England, 1769 - 1830
- Leighton, Lord Frederick English painter and sculptor, 1830-1896
- Limbourg Brothers -Unknown
- Lippi, Fra Filippo Italy, 1406 - 1469
- Lorrain, Claude France, 1600 - 1682
- Lotto, Lorenzo Italy, 1480 - 1556
- Raphael Italy, 1483 - 1520
- Mabuse, Jan Flemish painter 1478-1532
- Macke, August -Unknown
- Zatzka, Hans Austria, 1859 - 1945
- Magritte, Rene Belgian
- Mantegna, Andrea Italy, 1431 - 1506
- Marc, Franz German, 1880-1916
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.