Juan De Arellano
Juan de Arellano (3 August 1614 - 13 October 1676) was a Spanish painter of the Baroque era who specialized in floral still life paintings.
Born in Santorcaz, near Madrid, where he died. He was a pupil of Juan de Solis. Heavily influenced by Flemish and Italian painters (such as Mario Nuzzi), Juan de Arellano was considered to be exceptional in this thematic. According to one of his colleagues, de Arellano decided to focus exclusively on floral paintings because it offered more pay while requiring less work. Some of de Arellano's most famous pieces include Bouquet of Flowers (c.1660), and Garland of Flowers, Birds and Butterfly, currently on display at the Louvre. He also painted for the sacristy of the church of San Jerónimo el Real of Madrid. See Bodegon for a description of one style of Spanish still life painting.
- Aguado-Bejarano, Manuel Cabral Spain, 1827-1891
- Ahrendts, Carl Eduard Holland, 1822-1898
- Aikman, William Scottish portrait-painter, 1682-1731
- Aivazovsky, Ivan Constantinovich Russia, 1817-1900
- Akkeringa, Johannes Evert Dutch, 1861-1942
- Degas, Edgar France, 1834-1917
- Anker, Albert Swiss, 1831-1910
- Antigna, Jean-Pierre-Alexandre French, 1817-1878
- Antropov, Aleksei Russian, 1716-1795
- Archer, James English, 1823-1904
- Armstrong, David Maitland American, 1836-1918
- Arpo, Guariento di Italian, 1310-1370
- Asselijn, Jan Dutch, 1610-1652
- Ast, Balthasar van der Dutch Golden Age painter, approx. 1593-1657
- Audubon, John James American 1785-1851
- Aved, Jacques-Andre-Joseph French, 1702-1766
- Avercamp, Hendrick Dutch, 1585-1634
- Baburen, Dirck van Dutch, 1595-1624
- Baciccio Giovanni Battista Gaulli, Italian, 1639-1709
- Backhuysen, Ludolf Dutch, 1631-1708
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.