Jacques-Andre-Joseph Aved (12 January 1702 - 4 March 1766), also called le Camelot (The Hawker) and Avet le Batave (The Dutch Avet), was a French painter of the 18th century and one of the main French Rococo portraitists. He painted the Ottoman Empire ambassador to France in 1742, Mehmed Said Efendi.
His father was a physician and he was orphaned when he was a little boy. He was raised in Amsterdam by one of his uncles, who was a captain in the Dutch Army.
After his training in Amsterdam with François Boitard and Bernard Picart, Joseph Aved started working in Paris for Belle in 1721. He later entered at the Royal Academy of Painting and Sculpture (Academie royale de peinture et de sculpture) in 1731 and he was appointed councillor after graduating in 1734 and in 1759, he took part in his last salon. In 1753 he became a member of the Confrerie Pictura.
As an art dealer and collector, he owned one of the most important collections with works by Italian, French and especially Dutch artists. This collection was sold at auction in 1766.
Carle Van Loo, François Boucher, Dumont le Romain and Chardin were some of his pupils.
- Anker, Albert Swiss, 1831-1910
- Antigna, Jean-Pierre-Alexandre French, 1817-1878
- Antropov, Aleksei Russian, 1716-1795
- Archer, James English, 1823-1904
- Arellano, Juan de Spanish, 1614-1676
- Armstrong, David Maitland American, 1836-1918
- Arpo, Guariento di Italian, 1310-1370
- Asselijn, Jan Dutch, 1610-1652
- Ast, Balthasar van der Dutch Golden Age painter, approx. 1593-1657
- Audubon, John James American 1785-1851
- Avercamp, Hendrick Dutch, 1585-1634
- Baburen, Dirck van Dutch, 1595-1624
- Baciccio Giovanni Battista Gaulli, Italian, 1639-1709
- Backhuysen, Ludolf Dutch, 1631-1708
- Bacon, Henry American painter, 1839-1912
- Baglione, Giovanni Italian Late Mannerist and Early Baroque painter, 1566-1643
- Bailly, David Dutch, 1584-1657
- Baldovinetti, Alessio Italian, 1425-1499
- Balen, Hendrick von Dutch, approx. 1575-1632
- Balla, Giacomo Italian, 1871-1958
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.