Balthasar Van Der Ast
Balthasar van der Ast (1593/94 - 7 March 1657) was a Dutch Golden Age painter who specialized in still lifes of flowers and fruit, as well as painting a number of remarkable shell still lifes, he is considered to be a pioneer in the genre of shell painting. His still lifes often contain insects and lizards. He was born in Middelburg and died at Delft.
His lifetime of works was once summarized by an Amsterdam doctor who said, "In flowers, shells and lizards, beautiful".
- Akkeringa, Johannes Evert Dutch, 1861-1942
- Degas, Edgar France, 1834-1917
- Anker, Albert Swiss, 1831-1910
- Antigna, Jean-Pierre-Alexandre French, 1817-1878
- Antropov, Aleksei Russian, 1716-1795
- Archer, James English, 1823-1904
- Arellano, Juan de Spanish, 1614-1676
- Armstrong, David Maitland American, 1836-1918
- Arpo, Guariento di Italian, 1310-1370
- Asselijn, Jan Dutch, 1610-1652
- Audubon, John James American 1785-1851
- Aved, Jacques-Andre-Joseph French, 1702-1766
- Avercamp, Hendrick Dutch, 1585-1634
- Baburen, Dirck van Dutch, 1595-1624
- Baciccio Giovanni Battista Gaulli, Italian, 1639-1709
- Backhuysen, Ludolf Dutch, 1631-1708
- Bacon, Henry American painter, 1839-1912
- Baglione, Giovanni Italian Late Mannerist and Early Baroque painter, 1566-1643
- Bailly, David Dutch, 1584-1657
- Baldovinetti, Alessio Italian, 1425-1499
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.