Octav Bancila (Romanian pronunciation: 4 February 1872 - 3 April 1944) was a Romanian realist painter and left-wing activist. He was the brother of Sofia Nadejde, a feminist journalist, and the brother-in-law of Ioan Nadejde (an atheist and socialist thinker, editor of the magazine Contemporanul).
Born in Botosani, he remained an orphan at age 4, and was raised in Iasi by his much older sister and her husband, who first encouraged Octav's talent and passion for art. After completing primary school, he entered the Fine Arts School in Iasi, where he was taught by Gheorghe Panaiteanu Bardasare, Constantin Daniel Stahi, and Emanoil Bardasare, graduating in 1893. Between 1894 and 1897, he lived and studied abroad on a scholarship: first in Italy and France, and finally in Germany, where he studied under Nicholaos Gysis at the Akademie der Bildenden Kunste in Munich (it is not known whether he ever graduated).
- Sofonisba Anguissola Italian, 1532-1625
- Constantin Artachino Romanian, 1870-1954
- Julian Ashton Australians, 1851-1942
- George Ault Americans, 1891-1948
- Milton Avery Americans, 1885-1965
- Anton Azbe Slovenian, 1862-1905
- Knud Baade Norwegian, 1808-1879
- Firmin Baes Belgians, 1874-1943
- Alice Bailly Swiss, 1872-1938
- Leon Bakst Russian, 1866-1924
- Edward Mitchell Bannister Americans, Canadians, 1828-1901
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.