Leon Bakst (Russian: Леон (Лев) Николаевич Бакст, Leon (Lev) Nikolaevich Bakst) - born as Leyb-Khaim Izrailevich (later Samoylovich) Rosenberg, Лейб-Хаим Израилевич (Самойлович) Розенберг (27 January (8 February) 1866 - 28 December 1924) was a Russian painter and scene and costume designer. He was a member of the Sergei Diaghilev circle and the Ballets Russes, for which he designed exotic, richly coloured sets and costumes.
- Charles Angrand French, 1854-1926
- Sofonisba Anguissola Italian, 1532-1625
- Constantin Artachino Romanian, 1870-1954
- Julian Ashton Australians, 1851-1942
- George Ault Americans, 1891-1948
- Milton Avery Americans, 1885-1965
- Anton Azbe Slovenian, 1862-1905
- Knud Baade Norwegian, 1808-1879
- Firmin Baes Belgians, 1874-1943
- Alice Bailly Swiss, 1872-1938
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.