Firmin Baes (born 18 April 1874 in Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Belgium - died 4 December 1943 in Brussels, Belgium) was a Belgian painter.
Baes was the son of Henri Baes, a lecturer at the Academie Royale des Beaux-Arts, and Heloise Boly. He had two sisters, Alice and Irma. Baes was brought up in an artistically inclined family. He studied at the Academie Royale and was involved in an intellectual circle known as La Patte de Dindon, named after a cafe of the same name in the Grand Place, Brussels.
- Anna Ancher Danish, 1859-1935
- Ion Andreescu Romanian, 1850-1882
- Charles Angrand French, 1854-1926
- Sofonisba Anguissola Italian, 1532-1625
- Constantin Artachino Romanian, 1870-1954
- Julian Ashton Australians, 1851-1942
- George Ault Americans, 1891-1948
- Milton Avery Americans, 1885-1965
- Anton Azbe Slovenian, 1862-1905
- Knud Baade Norwegian, 1808-1879
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.