Oswald Achenbach (2 February 1827 - 1 February 1905) was a German landscape painter, associated with the Düsseldorf school of painting.
Born in Düsseldorf, he received his art education from his brother, Andreas Achenbach. His landscapes generally dwell on the rich and glowing effects of color which drew him to the Bay of Naples and the neighborhood of Rome. He also painted in the Bavarian Alps and Switzerland. From 1863 to 1872, he was professor of landscape painting at the Dusseldorf School. His conception of nature was more ideal than that of his brother. Achenbach attempted to convey social problems through his paintings. He died in Dusseldorf of an inflammation of the lungs. He is represented at most of the important German galleries of modern art, and many of his pictures are in the United States.
- Allston, Washington American, 1779-1843
- Alt, Jakob German painter and lithographer, 1789-1872
- Altichiero Italian, approx. 1330-1385
- Altdorfer, Albrecht German, 1480-1538
- Alvarez, Mabel American, 1891-1985
- Bouchet, Auguste France, 1831-1889
- Abel-Truchet, Louis France, 1857-1918
- Absolon, John England, 1815-1895
- Achen, Georg Nicolaj Denmark, 1860-1912
- Achenbach, Andreas Germany, 1815-1910
- Acke, Johan Axel Gustaf Swedish painter, 1859-1924
- Adam, Albrecht Germany, 1786-1862
- Adam, Benno German painter, 1812-1892
- Adam, Julius Germany, 1826-1874
- Adams, John Ottis United States, 1851-1927
- Adams, John Quincy Austria, 1874-1933
- Adams, Kenneth M United States, 1897-1966
- Adan, Louis Emile France, 1839-1937
- Adler, Edmund Austria, 1876-1965
- Adriaenssen, Alexander Belgium, 1587-1661
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.