Kenneth M Adams
Kenneth Miller Adams (1897 Topeka, Kansas - 1966) was an American artist.
He studied at the Art Institute of Chicago and the Art Students League. He served in the U.S. Army in World War I. In 1924, he moved to Taos, New Mexico. He was a member of the Taos Society of Artists. In 1933, he worked for the Federal Art Project. In 1938, he moved to Albuquerque. He taught at the University of New Mexico. In 1961, he was elected to the National Academy of Design.
His work in the Anschutz collection, the Fred Jones Museum of Art, University of Oklahoma. His papers are held at the Archives of American Art.
- Absolon, John England, 1815-1895
- Achen, Georg Nicolaj Denmark, 1860-1912
- Achenbach, Andreas Germany, 1815-1910
- Achenbach, Oswald Germany, 1827-1905
- Acke, Johan Axel Gustaf Swedish painter, 1859-1924
- Adam, Albrecht Germany, 1786-1862
- Adam, Benno German painter, 1812-1892
- Adam, Julius Germany, 1826-1874
- Adams, John Ottis United States, 1851-1927
- Adams, John Quincy Austria, 1874-1933
- Adan, Louis Emile France, 1839-1937
- Adler, Edmund Austria, 1876-1965
- Adriaenssen, Alexander Belgium, 1587-1661
- Alma-Tadema, Sir Lawrence English, 1836-1912
- Angelico, Fra Italian, 1387-1455
- Arcimboldo, Giuseppe Italian, approx 1526-1593
- Bellini, Giovanni Italian Renaissance painter, c.1430-1516
- Bierstadt, Albert American, 1830-1902
- Blake, William English, 1757-1827
- Bocklin, Amold Swiss, 1827-1901
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.