Alexander Adrianssen (1587-1661) was a Flemish Baroque still-life painter who has been described as being critically significant for the "purity of his colour."
According to the RKD he was born in Antwerp as the son of Emmanuel Adriaenssen and Sibilla Crelin; he was the older brother of the painter Vincent Adriaenssen. He is considered to be the same person as "A. Neck". In 1597 he was registered as the pupil of Artus van Laeck. In 1610 he became master of the Guild of St. Luke. He paid his dues each year until 1633.
According to Houbraken, who devoted only one line of text to him, he Schilderde Stilleven, Fruit, Visschen &c, meaning literally that he painted still life, fruit, fish, etc.
- Achenbach, Oswald Germany, 1827-1905
- Acke, Johan Axel Gustaf Swedish painter, 1859-1924
- Adam, Albrecht Germany, 1786-1862
- Adam, Benno German painter, 1812-1892
- Adam, Julius Germany, 1826-1874
- Adams, John Ottis United States, 1851-1927
- Adams, John Quincy Austria, 1874-1933
- Adams, Kenneth M United States, 1897-1966
- Adan, Louis Emile France, 1839-1937
- Adler, Edmund Austria, 1876-1965
- Alma-Tadema, Sir Lawrence English, 1836-1912
- Angelico, Fra Italian, 1387-1455
- Arcimboldo, Giuseppe Italian, approx 1526-1593
- Bellini, Giovanni Italian Renaissance painter, c.1430-1516
- Bierstadt, Albert American, 1830-1902
- Blake, William English, 1757-1827
- Bocklin, Amold Swiss, 1827-1901
- Borch, Gerard Ter Dutch, 1617-1681
- Bosch, Hieronymus Dutch, 1450-1516
- Botticelli, Sandro Italian painter, 1445-1510
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.