Benozzo Di Lese Di Sandro Gozzoli
Benozzo Gozzoli (c. 1421 - 1497) was an Italian Renaissance painter from Florence. He is best known for a series of murals in the Palazzo Medici-Riccardi depicting festive, vibrant processions with fine attention to detail and a pronounced International Gothic influence.
He was born Benozzo di Lese in the village of Sant'Ilario a Colombano around 1421, and moved with his family to Florence in 1427. According to Giorgio Vasari, in the early part of his career he was a pupil and assistant of Fra Angelico: some of the works in the convent of San Marco of Florence were executed by Gozzoli from Angelico's design. In 1444-1447 he collaborated with Lorenzo Ghiberti and his studio on the Paradise Doors of the Battistero di San Giovanni.
- Fragonard, Jean-Honore France, 1732 - 1806
- Francesca, Piero della Unknown, 1419 - 1492
- Friedrich, Caspar David Germany, 1774 - 1840
- Frieseke, Frederick Carl United States, 1874 - 1939
- Gainsborough, Thomas England, 1727 - 1788
- Gericault, Theodore France, 1791 - 1824
- Ghirlandaio, Domenico Italy, 1449 - 1494
- Giorgione Italy, 1477 - 1510
- Giotto Italy, 1267 - 1337
- Goya, Francisco de Spain, 1746 - 1828
- Grien, Hans Baldung Germany, 1484 - 1545
- Grunewald, Matthias Germany, 1470 - 1528
- Hals, Frans Netherlands, 1581 - 1666
- Hassam, Childe United States, 1859 - 1935
- Hey, Jean -Unknown
- Hogarth, William England, 1697 - 1764
- Holbein, Hans the Younger Germany, 1497 - 1543
- Homer, Winslow United States, 1836 - 1910
- Hopper, Edward United States, 1882 - 1967
- Hughes, Arthur England, 1832 - 1915
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.