Jehan Bellegambe or Jean Bellegambe (sometimes Belgamb or Belganb) (ca. 1470 - ca. June 1535-March 1536) was a French-speaking Flemish painter of religious paintings, triptychs and polyptychs, the most important of which are now held at Douai, Arras, Aix, Lille, Saint Petersburg and Chicago. He was known as the 'master of colours' for the transparency and interplay of his colours. He is known as Jehan Bellegambe the elder to distinguish him from his descendents who were also called Jehan.
Bellegambe was born and died in Douai, then in the county of Flanders (today in French Flanders). He was a child of the first marriage of Georges Bellegambe, a cabinetmaker and musician who was living in rue Fosset-Maugart (renamed, in 1862, rue Haute-des ferronniers). Nothing is known of Jehan de Bellegambe's artistic training. The first known mention of him is a document of 1504 which names him as a master painter. In 1528 he owned a house at the corner of rue de la Cloris and rue du Palais.
- Aldine, Marc French, 1870 - 1956
- Alexander, Cosmo Scottish portrait painter, 1724 - 1772
- Alexander, Francis United States, 1800 - 1880
- Alexander, William England, 1767 - 1816
- Aligny, Theodore Caruelle d France, 1798 - 1871
- Alken, Henry England, 1785 - 1851
- Allan, William Scotland, 1782 - 1850
- Allebe, August Holland, 1838 - 1927
- Bega, Cornelis Dutch, approx. 1632-1664
- Bell, Vanessa English, 1879-1961
- Bellini, Gentile Italian, 1429-1507
- Bellini, Jacopo Italian, 1400-1470
- Bellotto, Bernardo Italian, 1721-1780
- Bellows, George American, 1882-1925
- Benson, Frank American, 1862-1951
- Champaigne, Philippe de French, 1602-1674
- Chardin, Jean Baptiste Simeon French, 1699-1779
- Chase, William Merritt American, 1849- after 1912
- Christus, Petrus Flemish, approx. 1415-1473
- Claesz, Pieter Dutch, 1597-1661
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.