Vanessa Bell (nee Stephen; 30 May 1879 - 7 April 1961) was an English painter and interior designer, a member of the Bloomsbury Group and the sister of Virginia Woolf.
Vanessa Stephen was the eldest daughter of Sir Leslie Stephen and Julia Prinsep Duckworth. The family, including her sister Virginia; brothers Thoby (1880-1906) and Adrian (1883-1948), and half-brothers, George and Gerald Duckworth, lived at 22 Hyde Park Gate, Westminster, London. She was educated at home in languages, mathematics and history, and took drawing lessons from Ebenezer Cook before she attended Sir Arthur Cope's art school in 1896, and then studied painting at the Royal Academy in 1901.
Vanessa, Clive, Duncan Grant and Duncan's lover David Garnett moved to the Sussex countryside shortly before the outbreak of the First World War, and settled at Charleston Farmhouse near Firle, East Sussex, where she and Grant painted and worked on commissions for the Omega Workshops established by Roger Fry. Her first solo exhibition was at the Omega Workshops in 1916.
- Albright, Adam Emory United States, 1862-1957
- Aldine, Marc French, 1870 - 1956
- Alexander, Cosmo Scottish portrait painter, 1724 - 1772
- Alexander, Francis United States, 1800 - 1880
- Alexander, William England, 1767 - 1816
- Aligny, Theodore Caruelle d France, 1798 - 1871
- Alken, Henry England, 1785 - 1851
- Allan, William Scotland, 1782 - 1850
- Allebe, August Holland, 1838 - 1927
- Bega, Cornelis Dutch, approx. 1632-1664
- Bellegambe, Jean French, approx. 1467-1535
- Bellini, Gentile Italian, 1429-1507
- Bellini, Jacopo Italian, 1400-1470
- Bellotto, Bernardo Italian, 1721-1780
- Bellows, George American, 1882-1925
- Benson, Frank American, 1862-1951
- Champaigne, Philippe de French, 1602-1674
- Chardin, Jean Baptiste Simeon French, 1699-1779
- Chase, William Merritt American, 1849- after 1912
- Christus, Petrus Flemish, approx. 1415-1473
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.