Bernardo Bellotto, (c. 1721/2 or 30 January 1721 - 17 November 1780) also called Canaletto, was an Italian urban landscape painter or vedutista, and printmaker in etching famous for his vedute of European cities (Dresden, Vienna, Turin and Warsaw). He was the pupil and nephew of Canaletto and sometimes used the latter's illustrious name, signing himself as Bernardo Canaletto. In Germany and Poland, Bellotto called himself by his uncle's name, Canaletto.
Bellotto was born in Venice, the son of Lorenzo Antonio Bellotto and Fiorenza Canal, sister of the famous Canaletto, and studied in his uncle's workshop.
Bernardo Bellotto died in Warsaw in 1780 and was buried in Capuchin Church at Miodowa Street.
Bellotto's style was characterized by elaborate representation of architectural and natural vistas, and by the specific quality of each place's lighting. It is plausible that Bellotto, and other Venetian masters of vedute, may have used the camera obscura in order to achieve superior precision of urban views.
- Alexander, William England, 1767 - 1816
- Aligny, Theodore Caruelle d France, 1798 - 1871
- Alken, Henry England, 1785 - 1851
- Allan, William Scotland, 1782 - 1850
- Allebe, August Holland, 1838 - 1927
- Bega, Cornelis Dutch, approx. 1632-1664
- Bell, Vanessa English, 1879-1961
- Bellegambe, Jean French, approx. 1467-1535
- Bellini, Gentile Italian, 1429-1507
- Bellini, Jacopo Italian, 1400-1470
- Bellows, George American, 1882-1925
- Benson, Frank American, 1862-1951
- Champaigne, Philippe de French, 1602-1674
- Chardin, Jean Baptiste Simeon French, 1699-1779
- Chase, William Merritt American, 1849- after 1912
- Christus, Petrus Flemish, approx. 1415-1473
- Claesz, Pieter Dutch, 1597-1661
- Allingham, R.W.S. Helen Mary Elizabeth England, 1848 - 1926
- Allonge, Auguste France, 1833 - 1898
- Allori, Alessandro Italy, 1535 - 1607
We can do all styles and subjects: People, Landscape, Still life, Portrait, Impressionism, Abstract, classical paintings, Seascapes, Cityscapes, romantic sceneries, flowers, fruits, winebottle, animals, horse, monkey, tiger, dog, chicken, and modern oil paintings, religious paintings, art deco, POP art, oil painting with figures and nudes, contemporary artworks, realistic paintings by photo. Choose best material for all oil paintings, Attractive image and vivid color, assured quality.